Monday, August 20, 2007

lovely message

If you have a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband...a secret lover. Then these cute love messages and love quotes are for you. Romantic text messages galore find the perfect message to send to your lovers Mobile Phone


1. Chand se pyari chandni, chandni se pyari raat, raat se pyari zindagi, zindagi se pyare aap.I Love u ainee.





2. 1000 words 1 cood say.1000 wishes 1 cood pray.1000 miles legs cood walk.1000 sounds a mouth cood talk.1000 times ill b true.1000 ways 2 say i luv u!





3. wish i was ur blanket,i wish i was ur bed, i wish i was ur pillow underneath ur head,i wanna b around u,i wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u goodnite .





4. I have heard from the Phone company, The Water company, The electric company, but haven't heard from You. Too bad, it's Your Company I love the most.





5. Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.



6. There are a lot of birds wispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you.

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

One who somes, has a SMOKY heart,One who drinks, has an ALCOHOLIC heart...So dear U must STOP eating SWEETS...as u r already a SWEETEHART!

cant find a reason why God gave you to me But thats not the question to be asked May be the question is how did God know that I needed a person like yo.

some broken hearts may never mend , some memories may never fade, some wet tears may never dry but my love 4 u will never die.

you are also my best friend!I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!

Broken hearts have no spare partsWhen time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure that u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has no spare parts

Last night one tear dropped out of my eyesLast night , thinking of u, one tear rolled out, i asked why r u out? Tear said there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is no place for me.


I love two things,I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life no such darling whom I loveYou know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!

If I die and go to heaven,If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !!


I love you You are always in my heartYou are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.

There Were Times You Make Me Cry.There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me...




I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best !!!



When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you!


Do u know why God created gaps between fingers? so that some who is very special to u comes and fills those gaps by holding your hands forever.hey!


! if the sun forgets shining if the moon forgets lighting if the fishes forget swimming if the wind forgets blowing if the heart forgets breathing if the cloud forgets crying and if the birds forget flying u have 2 be sure that i can nver forget u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home